What has happened since I last posted? Let's see...
- Teaching Zumba like crazy. (Gotta work off all that hormone weight!)
- Got a call from the clinic telling me I was pregnant two weeks after I took that first test. EPIC FAIL. I cried on the phone of course. That poor airman had no idea what to say. One of my best moments for sure.
- Attempted to remain bitterness free. This is not easy.
- Went to Israel. (Ah-mazing! Pics coming!)
- Made my Mom a super cool gift on Snapfish.com (Mom, pretend like you don't see this, okay?)
Check it out! This keepsake box can be personalized with a photo of your choice. PERFECT Mother's Day gift. Mom's love this stuff!
Plus, it's SUPER easy to make. Log in, go to Products, Home Office, and Keepsake box (or just click here) and you will see a page like this one.
Snapfish automatically has your pics on the page, click one and BAM. Done. Add that to the cart and you can almost hear your mom's tears of joy. (Mom, since I know you are still reading this, I'm not using that picture for your box. Your picture will be a surprise!) It really is that simple. (I couldn't believe it, so I went back and forth several times adding it to my cart. Turns out I may have ordered 5 boxes. Don't go back and forth, take my word for it! Easy!)
Running short on time? Snapfish has some things that can be picked up at your local Wal-Mart!
· Photo books– Looking for a thoughtful gift that’s easy on your wallet and your busy life? You can create and purchase a treasured keepsake while catching up on errands at your local Walmart. HP and Walmart offers instant Photo Books in sizes ranging from 4x6 to 12x12 (product availability varies by store). Even better, Walmart is offering a price rollback now through June 30th for great gifts at significant savings.
· Photo greeting card – Waited until the last minute to get Mom a card, but don’t want to settle for the picked-over selection at the store? Create a custom photo greeting card in-store at Walmart and watch Mom smile as she opens it.