Did I mention I am in Texas? Well, you may have seen the pictures I posted of Mecca (aka Target and Chick Fil A) from my first day in God’s country, but if not, now you know! Let me share some amazingness with you…
- HD TV is incredible. Watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in HD is a life changing experience. Hello plastic faces!
- Target is a necessity of life. Those of us living without one should be in counseling. Do you know how many choices of hair dye they have?
- The fact that I enjoy Burger King when back in Turkey is extremely sad. There is nothing tasty about that place when comparing it to CFA, or just about anywhere else for that matter.
- Geico commercials are really funny.
- Sweet tea is the nectar of the gods.