- I am thankful for my amazing husband. He is patient beyond belief and so much nicer than I will ever be. He has been by my side as we have struggled with a trying situation. Plus, he's pretty cute.
- Turkey. Yes, I said it. I really do like this place. Today I wore a skirt and tank top. No snow boots this November! I like the exchange rate. I like the weather. I like the travel. I even like the base.
- Friends. I have been blessed with wonderful friends. Germany friends, Turkey friends, blog friends, Texas friends. Many of them have also been there for me the past few months, and I am so thankful for their support.
- Not getting what I want. Honestly, it's a struggle. I've been pretty blessed to get the things I want most of the time. Jobs, friends, scholarships, whatever- it's been easy to come by. Lately, not so much. So, I'm learning, and I'm always thankful for God teaching me new things and making me a better person, even when it hurts.
And now for the deep stuff...
- People Magazine. Because I'm on a budget, I mean love to save (ha!), I have never had a subscription to People magazine. However, my sweet friend Sarah does. Did you know People offers their issues free to subscribers on IPads? Guess who has an IPad? Me! And guess who Sarah let's use her log in to get the issues? ME! YES!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. After the disaster that was Real Housewives D.C., Beverly Hills is a very welcomed break from my hours of homework. Can their faces be pulled any tighter? I think not. Is there any chance Camille is not hooking up with the tennis pro? Magic 8 ball says, not likely.
What are YOU thankful for?