Does that mean I don't shop? Heck no! I shop all the time! BUT, I shop smart! Here are some tips to help stretch your
- Ebates.com- This site gives you cash back for things you are already going to buy. It's GREAT for Christmas shopping and monthly shopping in general. Sometimes they have coupon codes too. Just click on the link from the ebates site and shop. That's it! I've gotten several checks from them already!
- Ruelala.com- I don't know about you guys, but I can't afford Lily P, Citizens, and the rest without this site!I have found some good deals here, but they don't happen every day. If you are patient, you can find some great stuff. (And if you are lucky enough to live in a place where you can have an IPhone, you can even shop on there!)
- Retailmenot.com- ALWAYS look here before you buy something online! They have a ton of coupon codes. I never buy anything without a code from here (or email). Even free shipping helps!
- Facebook- Look up your favorite store, product, brand, or etsy seller. They will usually have Facebook only coupons and codes available to those that "like" their page. This is a GREAT way to find deals!
- Email Lists- If you haven't already, be sure to go to your favorite stores website and sign up for their email list. I get coupons at least weekly for Gap, Old Navy, Amazon, JCrew, Ann Taylor, etc. Another great way to make sure you don't pay full price!
- Groupon.com- Sign up for a city near you (or near home if you are overseas like me) and get links to AMAZING deals. One day it was $25 off $50 at Gap!
And here are some great deals to know about:
- Magazines.com has a $10 subscription special to Real Simple (my fave!!!) until 11/6.
- Snapfish.com is offering 10% off holiday cards (and 20% proceeds to paralyzed vets) until 11/30 with the code 4VETERANS
- Jcrew.com has 25% off $150 or more until 11/6 with the code FALLSALE
- Gap.com has free shipping on orders over $50 (GAPSHIP50) and 15% off your purchase (11/4 only, GAPSAVENOW)
(Yes, I will earn credit on some of the links if you decide to sign up. HOWEVER, please know that I am sharing these with you because they are things I honestly use and deals I would want to know about! Snapfish has given me credit as part of their Snapfish Selects programs, but I was already a Snapfish user to begin with. Please know you can trust what you see here! :) )