- "Sometimes you are scary like this. You know, like when you make your face wrinkly and your eyes go like this? Yeah, sometimes you are mad and scary."
- "When I went to a sleep over I had a whole can of soda. I didn't even need to go to the bathroom that night though, cause God holded by bladder."
- I was teaching a lesson on the good Samaritan last week and trying to relate it to how we can be a good neighbor to others. I used the example of a person on the street asking for money. To which one of my students replies, "Oh yeah. I've seen them on my game Vice City. Them and those girls that walk."
- On Monday, I pointed out a mistake a student made on a paper, to which she replies, "What the?!"
- Yesterday I was cleaning up bubbles on the students' tests today and found a booklet with 2 pages stuck together...with a booger.
- And today...
Ah, Kindergarten never fails to entertain.