1. If you STILL haven't figured out how awesome Rue La La is, now is a great time to sign up! What is it? A members only sale site for designer goods. Vera Bradley, Lilly Pulitzer, Citizens of Humanity. LOVE! Anyway, right now they are offering you $10 in credit to sign up. Time to buy a Christmas present for yourself! Check it out!
2. As I near 300 followers I am planning something big. HUGE. GIANORMOUS. If you are a promoter, maker, or seller or items that you think my readers would be interested in and would like to partner for a giveaway, please contact me. If you are not a follower yet, trust me, you want to be. These super top secret sneaky plans will be awesome!
3. On my question post someone (Katie, I think) asked about our choices for our next base. Yes, Korea is actually something we are choosing. From what we have heard all the couples that have gone to Osan together have loved it. I have heard nothing but wonderful things. Lajes and Turkey I have heard some negative opinions, but they offer warm weather, and I really really really need warm weather.
4. I told you this was random.
5. It hasn't snowed here yet! How crazy is that?! The last two years we have had a white Thanksgiving. I love global warming. Love it.
6. I'm a huge dork. I want to be a librarian so I can get paid to be a dork. I even read cartoons about libraries. I saw this and laughed. A lot. Maybe too much. I need to travel, I've been inside too long.