Ok, first up from Stevy. I am supposed to post my sixth photo in my sixth album. What's with the 6-6 people? Hmmm... Okay. Here it goes...
This is from Jordan's commissioning ceremony. We had been married a year, and were glad to be moving to active duty! Looking at this album made me realize I don't have any good pictures of this day. Mom or Nancy, do you? Oh, and I also realized my red shoes are fabulous.
The next tag is from Tania. It's a little longer...
1. What were you doing before you started this post?
Laying in bed. Still trying to recover from the pink eye.
2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading?
The last thing- Real Simple magazine, last book- The 19th Wife, currently reading- The Memory Keeper's Daughter
3. Do you nap a lot?
I try to. Working out does NOT give me more energy, and Kindergarten is very tiring!
4. Who was the last person you hugged?
Person- One of my students, Most recently- My sweet cat, Reagan
5. What is your favorite TV series?
I like Big Love, The Tudors, and Lipstick Jungle. Grey's Anatomy lost my interest. Having sucky TV doesn't help!
6. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Sure. (Agreeing to call my husband back in 5 minutes, and it has now been 20. Oops.)
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Gmail, Blogger, Google Reader, Facebook, Perez Hilton
8. What was the last item you bought?
Ummmm. A formal for the ball this week.
9. What is your most challenging goal?
Getting my to-do list completed!
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Hmm, the fully furnished part is kind of odd, I suppose I would go for Santorini. I LOVED that place!
11. Favorite Vacation spot?
12. Say something to the person who tagged you:
Tania is a great military wife "friend" who is currently coming to the end of a deployment. Anyone who can get through a deployment is AMAZING!
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Fast food. I'm not big on the desserts, but cheeseburgers- mmmmm!
14. What is your favorite item of clothing?
My work out pants. I'm wearing them now!
15. What would your American Gladiator name be and why?
Um, Bootylicious? I would never be on that show!
16. Name one thing you can not live with out:
17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle?
Nope, my German haircutter decides what will look good.
18. What is your drink of choice.
Sweet Tea. Mmmm, I could have it all day!
19. What would you eat for one meal, if you could eat anything and not gain the calories or fat grams, etc?
Mexican food! All day, every day!
20. What are you wearing right now?
White long sleeve t-shirt and black work out pants.
21. What's your favorite room in your house?
Our bedroom. Especially in the winter since it is the warmest room in the house!
22. If you were to have a baby boy and girl tomorrow, what would you name them?
If I had a baby girl and boy tomorrow I would be totally pissed. But, later on, I have no idea. For a girl- Hadley or Madison, For a boy- Caleb or Aiden
It's hard when you teach because certain names are always ruined for you!
That's all for now. 3 more days until Italy!