Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Honesty is the Best Policy...Sometimes
Yeah for getting tagged for this! I am not gonna lie, I was TOTALLY waiting for it. Thanks DAR! So, here we go...
The rules are as follows:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
And the 10 things you always wanted to know are...
1. I have no patience for incompetent people. None. This includes those incompetent about fashion. The waiter at Chili's with the 90's butt cut drives me insane.
2. I LOVE reading. Seriously love it. I get so upset when I am unable to read at night. I am choosing a new book this evening and I can't wait!
3. I am SUPER conservative when it come to politics. I think that most people in my generation have no idea what they are, and this bothers me. Particularly those who proclaim to be "very" liberal and Christian. Not possible.
4. I talk for (and to) my cat. He has a tiny little (sometimes southern) voice, and a bit of a potty mouth.
5. I like Jen Lancaster's books very much. I like her because she writes down everything I say in my head.
6. I eat Burger King ALL the time. I don't just get a cheeseburger either, I get a double cheeseburger with a king size fry. And I eat it all.
7. I read Perez Hilton everyday. And I enjoy it.
8. I didn't see a person of color (any color) until I was in elementary school. She was my sister's friend, and I just assumed her skin was darker because it was dirty.
9. I wasn't allowed to watch Full House, MTV, Punky Brewster, The Simpsons, or anything else remotely "bad." No R rated movies until 18, no PG-13 until 13.
10. I got my first cell phone at 16, and I had to hide it from my sister. Even though she was married and out of the house. My parents thought (correctly!) that she would be mad because she couldn't have one when she was in high school. I'm pretty sure she still pouts about it :)
My pouty sister, Stevy (who needs to update), Sondre Lyn, Betty, Allison, Melissa (at Big Mama), and Hollie (at All Things in Moddy)!
I will hyperlink those names later. For right now, I need to go to Irish Dance! Sweet!
Labels: blogizzle shizzle