As of tomorrow, Jordan will have been gone for two months. As of today, I finally managed to put away all the clean clothes gathered on the dresser over the last two months. What had I planned to do while Jordan was gone?
- Scrapbook our wedding, and a page for each trip
- Plant window boxes of colorful flowers
- Purchase frames for the living room window sill
What have I done?
- Read 2 books and countless trashy gossip magazines
- Watched all the episodes of the seasons of Gossip Girl, Big Love, and the Tudors
- Found several wines I enjoy at the local Class Six
- Eaten 6 frozen pizzas, 15 packs of Ramen noodles, and endless amounts of Burger King (oh, who am I kidding, that's the same thing I eat when he is here!)
- Spent WAY too much time on the internet
However, besides the clothes, I do have a positive accomplishment- I have started recycling. We tried it when we first got here, but it was overwhelming with everything else we had to get used to. So now, I am doing my trash the German way. EVERYTHING has to be sorted. From cartons to kitty litter, you have to make sure it goes in the right container. I am also using reusable bags at the Commissary. I feel so green.
Here is a variety of random thoughts for your reading pleasure:
*Dear German Neighbor, Please turn down your music. No one wants to hear "My Pony" at 8 in the morning. In fact, no one wants to hear it at all, it's 2008. Thanks!
*I really do love my cat as much as you love your children.
*I keep reading all these super secretive blogs with code names and photos of only the backs of peoples' heads. Should I be worried? Is there a blog stalker I need to know about?
*I secretly desire to have a blog people want to read, people I don't even know.
*Breastfeeding your three year old is not okay.
*Jordan is scheduled to be home in 15 days.
That is all!